We offer a variety of Services (as described on this Website) for which we may process your personal information. We may obtain information about you from contact databases provided by customers, from public sources or via telephone research efforts. The types of personal information that Logixplus Consulting Global LLC may process about you for the provision of our Services include your name, title, company name, location, job, role description, skills, professional interests and professional contact information.
We may collect the following type of personal information via our Website:
1. Creating an account. If you are required to open an access account or otherwise register in order to access and use a particular area of or materials provided by this Website, you must complete the specified registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate personal contact information including, but not limited to, your name, company name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
2. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness, and accuracy of your registration data and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. After you have fully completed the registration form, you may be asked to choose a password and a user name. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Logixplus Consulting Global LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Logixplus Consulting Global LLC is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may cancel your account or unsubscribe to an email newsletter by following the instructions to be provided for such access account or email newsletter. You may also unsubscribe from email at any time by emailing a request to email@example.com
3. Correspondence, Feedback, and Surveys. In different areas throughout the Website, we provide email links and/or forms to enable you to contact or provide feedback to us. In addition, from time to time we may invite you to provide information via surveys. Initiation of correspondence, submission of feedback, and/or participation in surveys is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether to disclose contact information or other information.
4. In addition, we may automatically collect and keep information, including personal information, when you interact with the Website. This Website may gather session date, session time, browser type, navigation history, IP address, and/or other related data for visitors to the Website. We use this information for internal service improvement, security audit, trend analysis, and system administration purposes, and to gather broad information about our user base for aggregate use.
5. We do not track our Website visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and do not specifically respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities, including across other websites on the Internet, which enables these websites to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such websites, your browser may allow you to set a DNT signal on your browser so that third parties know you do not want to be tracked.
We may process the personal information we collect in the context of our Services as follows:
1 To provide customers with customized prospect contact lists and to provide database cleansing and enrichment services to customers.
2 To provide outsourced telemarketing services to customers. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications by phone or by email from us, please contact us by the means provided at the conclusion of this Policy.
3 To contact customers for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with.
4. To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our customers, to improve our Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
1. To open an account or otherwise register on the Website as well as to manage your account.
2. To send you email newsletters or other information on services offered by Logixplus Consulting Global LLC.
3. To respond to or follow-up on information or requests you provided if Logixplus Consulting Global LLC, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary or appropriate to respond. Logixplus Consulting Global LLC makes no representation or warranty as to whether, when, or in what manner it will respond to any user-initiated correspondence, feedback submissions, or surveys. In addition, any unsolicited ideas, concepts, or designs based on or involving any Logixplus Consulting Global LLC product, content, or service that are submitted to Logixplus Consulting Global LLC via this Website, including any feedback submissions, shall be deemed to be the property of Logixplus Consulting Global LLC and may be used by Logixplus Consulting Global LLC for any purpose at its sole discretion, free and clear of any restrictions or obligations to the person(s) or entity(ies) who submitted them.
Other than as set forth below, Logixplus Consulting Global LLC does not share your personal information with other persons or companies. In particular, we may share your personal information as follows:
1. We may share personal information we obtain from contact databases provided by customers, from public sources or via telephone researches with our customers to provide our Services
2. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf. We require these service providers by contract to use or disclose the personal information they process on our behalf only as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
3. Your personal information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
4. We may share your personal information in order to engage in good faith efforts to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property, and those of our business partners, employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of the users of the Website, or the Services, or members of the public, including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or carry out risk management; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
5. We may de-identify your personal information, or compile it with personal information of others and share it on a de-identified or aggregated basis with third parties, advertisers and/or business partners for various purposes, including to analyze usage and trends on and in the Website and the Services. We may also use and share non-personal information, such as general demographic or location information, or information about the computer or device from which you access the Website and the Services.
6. We may disclose your personal information in other special circumstances. These include situations when disclosure is necessary to protect the health, safety, property, or other rights of Logixplus Consulting Global LLC, our customers, our employees, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. We may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body as required by applicable law.
The transfer of personal information outside of the European Economic Area is subject to restrictions. If we transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area, we will take steps to comply with applicable data protection law, in particular, the legal requirements on adequate protection for data transfers.
Our Website and Services are hosted from servers located in the United States with service providers located in India and the Philippines. If you choose to use our Website or Services from regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from your national law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the U.S., India and the Philippines for storage and processing purposes. By providing any information, including personal information, to us, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you would like to update the personal information provided when opening an account or otherwise registering with the Website, please sign in to your account on the Website and update your personal information as necessary or cancel your account.
You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications. You can tell us not to send you marketing communications by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing e-mails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing communications by phone by contacting us as described at the conclusion of this Policy.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You also may have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and withdraw your consent to our processing of personal information at any time. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. Please note that you may not be able to benefit from all features of the Website or Services if you request the deletion of your personal information, object or withdraw your consent to the processing your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us by the means provided at the conclusion of this Policy.
Residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing what types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding calendar year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org
Logixplus Consulting Global LLC employs certain administrative, technical and physical security measures implemented in an effort to protect the personal information we collect and process from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration. For example, we use internal protections to limit access to personal information to only those employees who need the information to perform a particular task. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that personal information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, technical, or physical safeguards.
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify this policy, we will make it available through the Website, and we will indicate in this policy the date of the latest revision. In the event that any modifications to this policy materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change and, where required by applicable law or as we otherwise deem appropriate, to obtain your consent. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Website for the first time after such material changes are made. Your continued use of the Website or the Services after the revised policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the then-current version of this policy.